Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for needed and critical repairs. Our objective would be to expel unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and incorporate energy saving measures that reduce energy expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical house repairs and little funds to low-income people with disabilities to create their houses more available. Loans and funds available and limits that are income down the page.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you are qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to enhance access and security (some renters might not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income property owners: Home Repair Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides low-interest loans and funds to simply help home owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Steps to have house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for help. If it seems you may well be qualified we’re going to include one to the waiting list. Whenever capital can be acquired, we shall deliver you a page. If you’re nevertheless interested, you could then apply.
- We are going to review your application and discover eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will inspect your premises to find out just exactly what repairs are essential. Safety and health things really are a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors that you choose. A summary of interested contractors can be obtained for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the entire construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities can be qualified to receive a grant online payday loans South Dakota as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and safety. Samples of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, home or restroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the very least 51 per cent associated with devices into the framework must certanly be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Primary temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$۱۵,۰۰۰ repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$۲۵,۰۰۰|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community developing rehab standards.||$۳۵,۰۰۰|
Fundamental loan needs
House must be based in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred so long as homeowner everyday lives in house, or until offered, name transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on property.
Current yearly gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly revenues must be significantly less than 80% regarding the County’s median earnings, as decided by HUD. The present limitations that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom can be thinking about putting in a bid on jobs when you look at the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list must certanly be certified, fused and registered aided by the continuing State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and also have experience in housing rehabilitation.
We try not to suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors regarding the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information application and return to the workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
When you have any concerns or require extra information, you’ll call County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must obtain or perhaps property that is buying should be in name
- Owner must reside in home
- Home fees must certanly be present
- Applicant must-have adequate equity
- Loans for external repairs need that the outside of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for a solitary function are restricted to one wellness or security item only.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for a a loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )